On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:55 AM, Esteve Fernandez
<esteve.fernan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, committed. Will upload it to pypi today.

Thanks!

> Some of them were already merged or rejected, but I didn't marked them
> as such. I know it's no excuse, but things have been a bit stressful
> in Fluidinfoland in the last couple of months. Anyway, thanks a lot
> for the wake up call :-)

I can only imagine how busy you have been with FluidDB, I'm really
appreciative that you find time to make updates on txAMQP. I hope that
getting it into Debian/Ubuntu will increase the amount of community
support you get.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/