Hello,

I'm experimenting with AMQP (and in particular with txamqp) and I
would like to know if you can create an application which publishes
and consumes from the same exchange (this is the current experiment).
My guess is: "yes".

Now I'm wondering that if to do this one should open two channels? One
for publishing and one for consuming from the queue?

I've have tried using just one channel and "task.coiterate" to iterate
over two functions, one which does "yield queue.get()" and the other
which does "yield channel.basic_publish()". The exchange to which the
application publishes is the same as the one from which it bounded
it's queue to consume. It sort of works, but the problem is that it
consumes after it published something. But I'm think that is because
I'm using task.coiterate.

Also I've tried using reactor.callFromThread with two different
functions one form consuming the other for publish (publishing
messages from the keyboard). But it seams the application can't
consume from the queue.

My knowledge of twisted is basic, I've started to look at it in
detail, just now while using txamqp.

Thanks for your time

--
Ale.