On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Gavin Panella
<gavin.pane...@canonical.com> wrote:
> * Any idea how this happened?

The initial revision on trunk was created by merging a branch into a
completely empty branch, and committing that; apparently this results
in a -1 revision, for reasons I don't really understand.

> Unless someone else does the reconcile (and push --overwrite, or
> something more drastic, ...?), I'm happy to do it, but I'd like a
> green light from someone in the project before I do. It may be better
> if someone with knowledge of bzr internals does it anyway.

I'm not currently active on txAWS, so one of the active guys should
probably green light this instead, but I don't see why it would be a
major problem.