Hello,

I'm glad you like it.
I really want to make a better appearance with foldings according to the
headers, if possible, but I'm not a programmer so it's difficult for me.

>Do you also know how to get the syntax highlighted accordingly?

I've made a little patch for the syntax highlight, it was not really
impressive, but at least we could get some coloration. But the Geany guys told
be they only use upstream contribution from the scintilla project, so I have to
propose it to Scintilla first.