Hello,

I don't think it's worth migrating for now, because this version is still alpha
state: It can only display the headers, but without indentations so it doesn't
really looks nice and there is no folding available (I tried textmate but
couldn't make anything fold)

Besides, the syntax coloration is not yet available, and it may be a bit
complicated to install it on MacOSX, even if a port is existing:

http://www.geany.org/Download/ThirdPartyPackages#MacOSX

But Geany is available on more plateforms than Textmate, and it's free software!