Hi all

I've been toying around github lately, and I noticed that their README
markup options [1] include no target available to txt2tags users -
they support  markdown, rdoc, textile, png and reStructuredText. Am I
right?

I'm thinking about implementing support for textile in txt2tags, as
that would allow one to easily generate the README for github and the
manpage/html of a project from the same source.

Cheers
Leandro Penz