Hi.

I'm liking txt2tags, and am looking at putting together a wiki.
Txt2tags makes a great tool for that "ohh no, this commenting system
uses X format that I don't know" problem, but not so great if you have
to edit something already in a different format.  I won't go whining
that txt2tags can't reverse the process on all targets (can it?), but
this means that the wiki I'm looking into setting up should use
txt2tags internally instead of some other markup format.

Are there any wikis that fit the bill (besides dixi)? Is there a guide
for "making wikiX use t2t files internally"?

--
David Young