Hey there,

David Young wrote:

> I'm liking txt2tags, and am looking at putting together a wiki.
> Txt2tags makes a great tool for that "ohh no, this commenting system
> uses X format that I don't know" problem, but not so great if you
> have to edit something already in a different format.  I won't go
> whining that txt2tags can't reverse the process on all targets (can
> it?), but this means that the wiki I'm looking into setting up
> should use txt2tags internally instead of some other markup format.

> Are there any wikis that fit the bill (besides dixi)? Is there a
> guide for "making wikiX use t2t files internally"?

There's Red Notebook:

http://digitaldump.wordpress.com/projects/rednotebook/

[Description from the page]
RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track
of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation,
customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can
also format, tag and search your entries.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.