I'd like to create a project based on txt2tags, and include it to general linux
distributions. To do so, I'd need people to load a configuration from a kind of
/usr/share/myproject/configuration.t2t but depending on distributions or
installation it may become  /usr/local/share/myproject/configuration.t2t or
/opt/myproject/configuration.t2t etc.

Is there a way to include for example a file from a $PATH so people could just
call "includeconf configuration.t2t" and txt2tags would search for this file in
the $PATH, or any other / better solution?