Hello,

I am a pretty hardcore user of txt2tags, mostly for Unix Man page
generation and subsequent HTML generation as well.

I am a Unix Engineer who uses all of the major flavors of Unix and often
must write man pages for the software that I develop.  The txt2tags tool
is by far the best tool to help with that process.  Other free tools
don't even come close (aside from writing raw *roff code by hand).

I do have a question about using tables on Solaris 10.

The following code does not render properly using Solaris man(1):

|| ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE |
| Availability | SUNWxyz |
| CSI | enabled |
| Interface Stability | Standard |

When using man(1) (or even nroff -man), it renders as:

     allbox, tab(^); ll.
      ATTRIBUTE TYPE^ATTRIBUTE VALUE
      Availability^SUNWcsu
      CSI^enabled
      Interface Stability^Standard

And on HP-UX, it renders as:

        ATTRIBUTE TYPE        ATTRIBUTE VALUE
        Availability          SUNWcsu
        CSI                   enabled

(With the rest of the man page following as really messed up).

Yet on Linux, it renders OK:

       +---------------------+-----------------+
       | ATTRIBUTE TYPE      | ATTRIBUTE VALUE |
       +---------------------+-----------------+
       | Availability        | SUNWcsu         |
       | CSI                 | enabled         |
       | Interface Stability | Standard        |

The HTML rendering is fine too.

I am thinking there is an issue with the .TS tbl code generated by
txt2tags.  Has anyone ever ran into this bug before?

Thanks!

-- Tom