Hello,

I've made a fan page for txt2tags on facebook. It's just to show our interest
in the syntax and software, so we could maybe bring more newcomers.

If someone more legible than me (Aurélio) wishes to administrate it, I think
it's possible to transfer the owner to someone else.

This page is not like a group (a place to exchange pictures and a miniforum), I
don't expect people to post questions or discuss about txt2tags there, it's
just to state we like txt2tags.

I plan to post a few articles thought to show how cool txt2tags is...