Hello everybody !

My name is Michel Barret. I'm studen in computer science. I'm french and I'm
21.

I use txt2tags since 2 years and I read this page of the wiki :
http://code.google.com/p/txt2tags/wiki/v3
and I'm very interesting by this features. I'm want to work to help you.
Tell me can I make to help, please. I can for exemple work in frame of Gsoc
if you can and want.

I know programming (in python for exemple).

Nice day

Michel BARRET