I've made a patch for getting syntax highlight for txt2tags in geany
(scintilla):http://lists.uvena.de/geany-devel/2010-June/002698.html  (the patch
is linked at the end of the message)
It's working almost well for the basic syntax (bold, italic etc), but the code
should be improved and cleaned up. Is someone interested in helping me for
that, because I'm not talented with c++, so we could propose it upstream for
scintilla project, which is used in several other tools.
Thank you in advance.