Hi Eric!

Unfortunately, today it's not possible :(

txt2tags processes the input file line by line, and the preproc
filters are also applied line by line. Allowing preprocs to handle the
entire file in multiline matches is a possibility, but it could break
several current filters that include wildchars like .* or .+ relying
on the single line behavior. Maybe we could a have a separate
multiline filter, or a flag to the current filters to inform that
they're multiline.

Aurélio | www.aurelio.net | @oreio