Owner: aureliojargas
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium

New issue 46 by aureliojargas: CSV table with header
http://code.google.com/p/txt2tags/issues/detail?id=46

The %!csv command includes a table, but to specify the table header?

Maybe we can use the first line of the CSV as the table header. But this
should be an option to the user. But how?

This is the current format:

%!csv(html): foo.csv

Where can we include an option for headers? Or maybe always using the first
line as headers should be the default behavior?