Owner: aureliojargas
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 50 by fgallaire: UTF-8 support for Ascii Art target
http://code.google.com/p/txt2tags/issues/detail?id=50

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Use -t art with non-ASCII 7 bits chars.
2. Rendering is buggy for boxed and underlined titles.

As the ASCII Art target is in fact a more important feature than I was
thinking at first, I think this should be fixed (hacked ?) before release.