Hello,

I'm working on a wiki for txt2tags where we could host this kind of thing:
http://wiki.txt2tags.org/index.php/Main/Cookbook

It should be possible for you to create a new page, attach your work to it, and
link it on the cookbook page. I hope to add more instruction about this soon.

If you want to get other people improve your plugin, you can also put it on a
google code project.

About the license, I think both bsd or gnu gpl should be ok.