I think Aurelio will probably add your information on the website.

I've posted your instructions on the wiki:

http://wiki.txt2tags.org/index.php/Main/Others#toc8

________________________________
De : Otto Dassau <das...@gbd-consult.de>
À : txt2tags-list@lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé le : Mercredi 20 Avril 2011 23h34
Objet : Re : [t2t] txt2tags package for OpenSUSE

Hi,

just wanted to announce, that txt2tags package is now added to the OpenSUSE
Application:Geo repository.

Maybe you can add it to http://www.txt2tags.org/download.html

Users simply have to add this URL to the package manager:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/<version>

regards,
Otto Dassau