Sorry for taking so long to answer. I need to put the full website
into SVN, so anyone can update it.

Otto, thank you very much for your contribution! I've added the
information into the download page and added you to the team page.
Please tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Aurélio | www.aurelio.net | @oreio