Am 17.05.2012 16:32, schrieb Aurelio Jargas:
> 5) New features, new tests — If you wrote a new feature, please, add a
> new test do the test-suite to make sure your feature works. That's the
> only way we can check if your nice idea will remain working in the
> ever-changing txt2tags code. Email me if you need help in making the
> test.
I think you definitely need to add a README file under test/ describing
how to write tests. E-mails are too private here. If someone has a
specific question others might have the same and you don't want to mail
them individually.

Also, the tests should be executable one by one in addition to running
them all at once.

Cheers,
Jendrik