On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Jendrik Seipp <jendrikse...@web.de> wrote:
> Am 17.05.2012 16:32, schrieb Aurelio Jargas:
>> 5) New features, new tests — If you wrote a new feature, please, add a
>> new test do the test-suite to make sure your feature works. That's the
>> only way we can check if your nice idea will remain working in the
>> ever-changing txt2tags code. Email me if you need help in making the
>> test.
> I think you definitely need to add a README file under test/ describing
> how to write tests. E-mails are too private here. If someone has a
> specific question others might have the same and you don't want to mail
> them individually.
>
> Also, the tests should be executable one by one in addition to running
> them all at once.

You're right Jendrik.

Just added the README file:
http://code.google.com/p/txt2tags/source/browse/trunk/test/README

Needing help, please send an email here to the mailing list. Then we
can update the README with the answer.

You can't run a specific test alone, but you can run one (or more)
specific module alone. For example:

    ./run.py marks

--
Aurelio | www.aurelio.net | @oreio