Hi Kevin,

Using preproc, you can't go any further than what you already did. Beware
that title with punctuation will cause problems.

This auto anchor is a great feature should be added to the txt2tags itself,
by default. Every title should be anchored automatically, and the user, of
course, can overwrite it with the [anchor]. I've opened and issue for that:

http://code.google.com/p/txt2tags/issues/detail?id=163

Thanks for the idea!

--
Aurelio | www.aurelio.net | @oreio