Greetings,
the title says it all.

I DO know about this VI/VIM macro (if that's the correct name):

http://txt2tags.org/tips.html#html-to-t2t

but I am looking for a way to do everything in a shell script, not
interactively inside VI or VIM

I have found this suggestion on how to run vi inside a shell script:

http://www.computing.net/answers/linux/use-vi-within-script/29184.html

but I can't find a way to adapt that trick to load a local copy of
this file

http://txt2tags.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/extras/unhtml.vim

and execute it. Is it possible?

If not, could that unhtml.vim file be loaded/executed via awk, sed, whatever...
with as little editing as possible?

If that isn't possible either, are there other already tested ways to
automatically convert an HTML file to t2t markup from inside a shell script?

TIA,
MArco