----- Mail original -----
De : M. Fioretti <mfiore...@nexaima.net>
À : txt2tags-list@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc :
Envoyé le : Vendredi 7 décembre 2012 19h17
Objet : Re: [t2t] How do you convert HTML to txt2tags _automatically_???

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 16:15:32 PM -0200, Aurelio Jargas wrote:
> I also did not know about this Perl converter, nice!

yes, the very first thing to do, before even looking for a Python
converter, would be to add a huge link to it in the official txt2tags
site. The real, if not only problem of unhtml.vim is not that is an
old and dirty hack, it is that it is not scriptable. I too realized that...

> It could be easily converted to sed, since it's all about s///g

but lack of time made me search for a quicker solution, so I'm glad I
found this one and made it work (see other email).

Marco