For Questions, or to RSVP, contact:
Alan at 787-0196 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wednesday, October 6 -  Wanted: Racers, putters, and gamers; 7:30 PM

Join TYJP on the carpeted greens of the new Putt Putt golf off of Tryon
Road in Raleigh. The last outing was rained out. Count your strokes if you
must; someone might make a wager with you. To RSVP and for more
information, contact Alan at 787-0196 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED] Come
on out and join TYJP for an evening of fun and games. We will be visiting
Putt-Putt Golf & Games in Raleigh. Besides the putt-putt golf, they have
go-kart rides, an arcade, and even a restaurant featuring pizza, subs, and
ice cream. Don't miss this event it is sure to be a blast!

4020 Tryon Road, Raleigh
Directions:

Exit 295 off I-40 (Gorman Street) - Gorman ends at Tryon - it will be on
your left

>From Cary:
it's approx. 5 miles straight down Tryon from Regency Park, you'll see it
on your left

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp

END