To RSVP, or for more info:
contact Sharon @ 844-9663 or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would like to invite anyone interested to join me on Christmas Day to
serve lunch at the New Bern House (a family shelter in Raleigh).  They
need help from 10:30-1.  TYJP visited the shelter before to serve a meal
and it is very easy and fun.  Anyone who would like to do this mitzvah
please give me a call or email and perhaps we can arrange to carpool there
together.

What else do you have to do Christmas morning?  It is too early to eat
Chinese food and see a movie.

Sharon
844*9663

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp

END