Y2K RECOVERY GATHERING, January 6th, 7:00 PM

To RSVP or for more information, contact:
Suzie Wolf at 469-2970 or
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Y2K RECOVERY GATHERING
Coffee, Tea, and Sweets of the New Millennium
Where:  Cool Mountain Creamery & Cafe (known for their home made ice
cream)
When:  7:00 PM on January 6th (Thursday)

To RSVP or for more information contact Suzie Wolf at 469-2970 or
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Directions:

>From Durham & Chapel Hill - 40 East, exit 293A (the sign says Sanford &
Wake Forest off of 40), go towards Sanford and Ashboro on US 1 South.
When you merge back onto the expressway (pass the exits for Walnut Street)
stay in the right lane.  Take the Cary Parkway exit (it will be the first
exit), at the top of the ramp turn left (onto Cary Parkway).  From the
bridge over the expressway it is approximately 1/2 mile on the left.
There is a strip shopping center and the Cool Mountain Creamery is an
outparcel building on the corner of Cary Parkway and Tryon Rd.

>From Raleigh - Take the Cary Parkway exit off of US 1 South (may also be
known as 440 but I'm not sure), at the top of the ramp turn left (onto
Cary Parkway).  From the bridge over the expressway it is approximately
1/2 mile on the left. There is a strip shopping center and the Cool
Mountain Creamery is an outparcel building on the corner of Cary Parkway
and Tryon Rd.

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp

END