Hello everyone.

Here are the latest details for the Happy Hour (this Thursday), Chavurah (this Friday), and Football with Mosiac (March 10).

Please note:  The TYJP Board is looking for new volunteers to help host various activities, including our monthly Happy Hours.  Our current plan for the Happy Hours is to alternate between the Durham/Chapel Hill area and the Raleigh/Cary area.  If you are interested in volunteering to host/plan any activity, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or Marc Harber ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

February Happy Hour Details:

The February Happy Hour will be held at Bahama Breeze, located at 3309 Wake Forest Road (just North of the I-440 Beltline).  If you need directions, the Bahama Breeze phone number is 872-6330.  Look for the host, Michael Cohen; he will be wearing a purple shirt.  We will meet around 7:00 PM in the bar area; if enough people are interested, we will attempt to get a table inside the restaurant between 8:00 and 8:30.

If you have any questions, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

The March Happy Hour is tentatively scheduled for March 21, and will be held in the Durham/Chapel Hill area.  Please mark your calendars.

February Chavurah (From Sherry Seitlin):

The February Chavurah, which will be held this Friday, February 22, at 8:00 in Durham at the International House on Duke's campus, hosted by Tobin Fried.  Tobin said the space is great, but that there aren't enough chairs, so PLEASE BRING CHAIRS!

Here are food directions for this month:

***NEW DIRECTIONS FOR FOOD BRINGING***
If your last name begins with A-M, please bring a side dish/entree type food (vegetarian)
If your last name begins with N-Z, please bring a soda, wine, or a dessert item
Directions to the International House at Duke University, 2202 Campus Drive, Durham
The number is 684-3585, but since this isn't my house, I'm not sure if I'll be able to answer the phone or not.  While we should have plenty of space, seating is somewhat limited so people are encouraged to bring folding chairs or pillows to sit on.

From Raleigh:
Take 40 West to 147 North towards Durham.
Exit onto Swift Avenue (Exit 14) and turn left at the top of the off-ramp.
Turn right at the stop sign/flashing red light onto Campus Drive.
At the next light (Anderson St.), turn right and then park in the parking lot to your immediate left.  The International House is across Anderson at
the corner of Anderson and Campus Drive.

From Chapel Hill:
Take 15-501 North towards Durham.  When the highway splits just after Garrett Road be in either of the right 2 lanes and take 15-501 North
(towards Durham) , NOT the 15-501 Business (towards South Square).
Exit onto 751/Duke University  (exit 107), and turn right at the bottom of the ramp.
Turn left at the 3rd light onto Duke University Road.
Turn left at the 1st light onto Anderson St.
Go through the light at Campus Drive (1 block) and then park in the parking lot immediately to your left.  The International House is across Anderson at the corner of Anderson and Campus Drive.

Football at Lake Crabtree, Sunday, March 3rd, 1PM

Join the Mosaic of NC and TYJP for an afternoon of fun playing football at the Lake Crabtree Park.

For those of you who are later risers, this one may be of interest to you.  If you don’t consider yourself to be an athlete or don’t know how to play football, don’t be discouraged.  You won’t be the only one.  While we have invited football greats Joe Montana and Emmett Smith, neither of them have RSVP’d, so I don’t expect any ringers to be joining us.

Directions:

Take I-40 to Exit 285, Aviation Parkway. Turn right if you're coming from I-40 east, and left if coming from I-40 west (go south, away from the airport). Look for the entrance to Lake Crabtree Park on the left in less than a mile. Park in the first lot on the right.

For questions and to RSVP, contact Marc Harber e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (h) 919-942-1487 (w) 919-831-4144

+
+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/
+
+ Send all list commands to <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP