Kaballah Class:
There will be a suprise subject for the next Kaballa Class on Monday February 18th at 7pm  at the Lubavich Center! Come and learn all about it!

Directions:

From Raleigh:

Go North on I-440 and take the Wake Forest Road Exit.Turn Left at the stoplight at the end of the exit ramp.Get in the Right hand lane.As you follow the road the name changes to Falls of the Neuse.Keep going for a couple of miles.Count the Churches on the RIGHT hand side of the road. After the third church on the Right hand side or the road look for a small one story building  On the RIGHT hand side of the road with a marble sign that says the "Lubavich Center" and there is a giant Menorah next to the sign.The Lubavich Center is directly across the street from "Ravenscroft School (which is the Left hand side of the Road.

From Durham:

Take Highway 70 to Raleigh, Pass Crabtree Valley Mall, and take the I-440 North exit and follow the directions above.

For more information, please contact Marianne at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

February TYJP Happy Hour:
Please mark your calander for our monthly TYJP Happy Hour, which will be held on the 21st.  More information will be provided next week as to the specific location and time.  If you are interested in hosting one of these monthly Happy Hours (we are trying to schedule them for the third Thursday of each month) or have any recommendations for where to have one, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Other Activities/Information from the Durham/Chapel Hill Federation:

=================== IMPORTANT =============================

>> ORDER YOUR MISHLOACH MANOT BY FRIDAY!
   Call 919-286-5517 or go to
http://ljcds-dch.org/purim.pdf.

www.shalomdch.org/jfs.htm.

>> NEW BEGINNING SPANISH CLASS. Wednesdays, 12:15. Bring
   your lunch.
www.shalomdch.org/jccww.htm

>> NEWS AND VIEWS WEB PAGE NEEDS YOUR PARTICIPATION!
   A new page for the local Jewish community has
   articles and analyses from a variety of perspectives.
   Discuss and debate:
www.shalomdch.org/news.htm

>> WHEN THE PHONE RINGS ON SUPER SUNDAY, MARCH 3, we won't
   ask you to deliver food to a hungry family, drive a senior
   to the doctor, or teach an art class. All we'll ask you to
   do is pick up the phone and say "Yes." You'll be glad you did!
   -> Volunteers needed! Morning & evening shifts in Chapel
   Hill. Follow-up weekday eves in Durham. Call 919-489-5335
   or reply to this e-mail.

================== UPCOMING EVENTS =======================
   Complete listing at
www.shalomdch.org/calendar.htm

>> KIDS' NIGHT OUT!
   Saturday, February 16, 6:30-10:30 pm
   Parents, enjoy a night out while your kids have a blast!
   Grades K-6. To sign up:
www.shalomdch.org/jccww.htm.

>> SCHOOL'S OUT...JCC'S IN: TEACHER WORKDAY SERIES
   February 18, 8 am - 4 pm
   With arts & crafts, games, stories. Sign up at

www.shalomdch.org/jccww.htm

>> TRIANGLE SEMINAR FOR JEWISH STUDIES
   Monday, February 18, 7:30 pm
   Topic: Marc Chagall's art & writings. More info: Herb
   Posner, 919-688-5495.

>> TRIANGLE JEWISH SINGLES 40-60 DINNER
   Wednesday, February 20, 7 pm, Daniel's Cafe, Apex.
   RSVP by 2/16 to 919-319-3776 or
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

>> 4TH ANNUAL NORTH CAROLINA JEWISH FILM FESTIVAL
   February 21-24, Carolina Theatre, Durham. Saturday night
   feature performance by comedienne Elayne Boosler. Details:

www.carolinatheatre.org/ncjff/index.html.

>> JUDEA REFORM COMMUNITY SHABBAT
   Friday, February 22. Dinner: 6:30. Services: 8:00 pm.
   Dinner and babysitting for unaffiliated community members.
   Space is limited. Free. RSVP to 919-489-7062 by 2/15.

>> CHAGALL IN PINEHURST
   February 22-23, Carolina Hotel, Pinehurst, NC. With many
   notable speakers including artist's granddaughter. Call
   910-695-4278, or go to
www.chagallinpinehurst.org/.

>> PURIM! Tuesday, February 26

>> TRIANGLE JEWISH SINGLES 30-50 DINNER
   Wednesday, February 27, 7:00 pm, Neo-China, Durham
   E-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

>> SUPER SUNDAY! Sunday, March 3

>> ROSENZWEIG MUSEUM CHILDREN'S ART SHOW RECEPTION
   Sunday, March 3, 3-5 pm, at Judea Reform Congregation
   Art by children from Triangle religious schools. Refreshments,
   prizes. Exhibit open through 4/14. Call 919-932-1844.

>> JFS INTERFAITH TASK FORCE UP AND RUNNING
   Wednesday, March 6, 7:30 pm
   To get involved and have an impact on our community, come to
   our next meeting! Call 919-489-5335 or reply to this e-mail.

>> PASSOVER EXTRAVAGANZA!
   Sunday, March 10, 3:30-6 pm
   Community-wide event organized by the JCCWW. At the Jewish
   Community Day School. Take a class, purchase Passover items,
   eat, shmooze. Activities for kids. 919-489-5335 for more info.

>> MIGRATIONS: JEWISH SETTLERS OF EASTERN NC EXHIBIT
   Tuesday, March 19, 7:30-9:30 pm. Opening reception and program.
   Series of panels describing in words and pictures the experiences
   of some of the first Jewish settlers in eastern NC. Exhibit runs
   3/12-4/24 at Perkins Library, Duke. More info: 919-932-1844.

====================ANNOUNCEMENTS=========================

>> A PASSOVER MITZVAH OPPORTUNITY! Bring kosher-for-passover items
   (matzah, gefilte fish, macaroons, etc.) to the Jewish Federation
   or Judea Reform by Sunday, 3/24, 9 am for volunteers to deliver
   to seniors. Call Dianne at 919-489-5335 or
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

>> FAMILIES NEEDED TO HOST SENIORS FOR PASSOVER SEDER IN YOUR HOME.
   JFS will match seniors with interested families. Contact Dianne
   at 919-489-5335 or
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP