May Happy Hour:

Join us this Thursday in Durham for May's version of Happy Hour at Mellow Mushroom in Chapel Hill. They have superb Pizza and Sandwiches. Join us around 7pm.

The address is 1502 E Franklin Street. Chapel Hill 27514. Phone number is 969-8789. It is in the same shopping center as Applebee's.

Directions from Expedia (from Raleigh/Cary):

Take the I-40 W exit towards DURHAM/AIRPORT.

Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.

Merge onto I-40 W.

Take the NC-54 W exit.

Merge onto NC-54.

NC-54 becomes RALEIGH RD/NC-54 W.

Take the US-15 N/US-501 N ramp towards DURHAM.

Merge onto N FORDHAM BLVD. 1.01

Turn LEFT onto S ESTES DR.

Turn RIGHT onto E FRANKLIN ST.

See you all there.....

For more information, please contact Josh at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Upcoming Events:

Mark your calendars for the following events; more information will follow in other Emails.

    May 26, 2002:  Jew Bowl (Football)

    June 5, 2002:  Schmooze & Views, Location TBD
    June 9, 2002 (possibly June 2, depending on Mosaic Hike):  Annual TYJP Picnic at IBM Rec Center
    *June 20, 2002:  Happy Hour, Location TBD in Cary/Raleigh
    June 29, 2002:  Durham Bulls Outing at 7:00 PM
    July 3, 2002:  Schmooze & Views, Location TBD
    **July 4, 2002:  Fireworks at Regency Park
    July 13, 2002:  Ice Skating at 8:00
    *July 18, 2002:  Happy Hour, Location TBD in Durham/Chapel Hill
    ***July 27, 2002:  Durham Bulls Fans Giveaway
    July 31, 2002:  TYJP Planning Meeting, Location TBD at 7:00 PM
    August 7, 2002:  Schmooze & Views, Location TBD
    August 11, 2002:  Crafts Day, Location & Time TBD
    *August 15, 2002:  Happy Hour, Location TBD in Cary/Raleigh

*If you have any suggestions for, or wish to host, any of the above Happy Hours, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
**Due to a scheduling problem, the annual Pool Party prior to the fireworks at Regency Park has been cancelled.  If anyone else can host a pool party, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
***We need five or six volunteers to help raise money for TYJP.  We will be helping the Durham Bulls give away various items to the Fans prior to the game.  The first five or six people who contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) will be given more details, as well as be eligible for complimentary tickets to the game.  If interested, please provide your name, Email address, and phone numbers (day and evening).

Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of August 16 through December 31, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), or just come to the July 31 Planning Meeting.  We need volunteers and ideas if we are going to keep TYJP active and alive.

+
+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/
+
+ Send all list commands to <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP