    Thursday, September 18, 2003:  Happy Hour
    Sunday, September 21, 2003:  Mini-Golf

2003 TYJP Summer Picnic:
When:  Sunday, August 17, 2003
Time:  10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Where:  Lake Crabtree County Park, White Oak Shelter, 1400 Aviation Parkway, Morrisville, NC  27560 (Directions will follow in the next Newsletter)

Join TYJP at our annual summer picnic to be held at Lake Crabtree.  We will be meeting at the White Oak Shelter for the barbecue, and other activities will be held throughout the park.  Cost is $5.00 per person in advance, or $8.00 on the day of the event.  For the advance rate, money must be received by Michael Cohen on or before Friday, August 15, 2003; see below for details.

For those interested, there are softball facilities at the park.  Please let Josh know if you are interested in playing so we can organize this portion of the activity.  Boats are available at the park for an additional fee (weather dependent).

Since Lake Crabtree is a Wake County Park, no alcohol is allowed.

For more info, contact Josh Levy via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], or telephone (336) 851-5005 (Home after 7:30 p.m.), or
(336) 274-4658 (Work).

RSVP Details (please read carefully):

To RSVP with payment, you may pay by check, money order, or by cash transfer via PayPal.com.  Please send your check or money order, payable to TYJP, to:
    Michael Cohen
    308 Silk Hope Drive
    Cary, NC 27519
To pay via PayPal.com, please send your cash transfer (no credit cards will be accepted) to [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Payments must be received by August 15, 2003; neither Michael Cohen nor TYJP are responsible for lost or delayed payments.

To RSVP without payment, please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or either of Josh's addresses above; you will be charged the "door" price when you arrive.

Directions to Lake Crabtree:

From Durham, Chapel Hill, and other locations west of the Triangle

Take Interstate 40 East toward Raleigh.  Take Exit 285 - Aviation Parkway towards Morrisville.  Turn right onto Aviation Parkway.  Follow Aviation Parkway to Lake Crabtree County Park.

From South and East Raleigh

Take Interstate 40 West toward Chapel Hill and RDU Airport.  Take Exit 285 - Aviation Parkway towards Morrisville.  Turn left onto Aviation Parkway.  Follow Aviation Parkway to Lake Crabtree County Park.