Greetings All,

At the risk of participating in a thread which is likely to get shut down for
lack of obligatory bus content, I agree with Rick and Bob as to the reasons
for and the reaction to postings which may contain some degree of "personal
invective".
I would urge anyone who feels they have been slighted to simply ignore that
posting altogether.  Chalk it up to the fact that the respondent had one too
many beers when he posted.  Do know that the rest of us out here on The List
will also see that message for exactly what it is.  You don't need to
respond.  Further, any sort of response will only prolong the thread (which
is what I'm doing now, isn't it?) and opens the possiblility of casting you
in a negative light.

Mike

1970 Bus - The Ruptured Duck