Thanks to Rob Henley for the free sink top for my 69
Westy! Much needed and much appreciated. So, as to
prevent the karma factory from going four paws north,
I would like to offer a freebie to the listees. I have
a perfectly lovely upper cot with tear-free, tan
canvas for 68-72's. As shipping is prohibitive on this
unit, the offer goes something like this:
If someone would like to pick it up, great! If nobody
needing the whole unit is close enough to pick it up,
I will ship just the canvas to the grand prize winner.
I am in York, Maine. Please p-mail. Thanks.

Doug