>Is it me or is there a problem with downloading pictures to the ForSale
>page? I keep getting someone elses stuff when I try to place an ad.

Everett is at BBB VI.

With the high volume of traffic on his site,That problem happens when you and
someone else upload pictures at the exact same time. They get mixed. I've had
that problem before when uploading gallery pictures at the same time Everett
was. Nothing you can do but place the add again. Or- always upload your pics in
the middle of night when not many people are on.
-Wade