I bought a bus with a seized 1800 (bus is 75), the motor had been converted
to dual webers (34 ICT).  They look very new.  I replaced the seized motor
with a used 2.0 L engine.  Does anyone know if I will need to change the
jetting in these carbs to accomadate the bigger motor?  I am assuming that
these were jetted properly for the 1800 when they were purchased.  When i
put them on the 2.0 L, and adjusted them some, the thing ran like a top, now
it is cutting out and stalling, and the problem has progressed severely.  I
am wondering if these carbs need to be rebuilt and rejetted.  I am assuming
the problem is definately in the carbs.  I have checked the rest of the fuel
line/pump, etc. all seems fine, fresh tank of gas and even added dry gas.
All electrical stuff seems fine.  I am new at this though, so all advice
will be welcomed.  Thankyou so much
Keith
75 big orange westy
Lock Haven, PA