Hi Pero,

the documentation states:
"The alternative filemounts are added to the existing Filemounts."
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsconfig/4.3.2/view/1/4/#id2344103

So there is no need for an alternative file mount. I think this is only needed if you want to use read-only filemounts (mounts that are only visible in the element browser, not in the media module). Perhaps someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Chris.

Thank you for replies. I have one more question. Suppose this is a
filesystem:

fileadmin
=>  Foo
===>  Bar

and i restricted filesystem access for group "editors" to directory "Mar" by
including appropirate filemount in File Mounts (Mounts and Workspaces). Now,
what should i put in TSconfig of group "editors"

options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints =

Because of first restriction being active is it the same if i write here any
directory like "Foo" or is it not? Thx!

Regards.