Hi list,

I deployed a new website to a Debian server from a local machine running Mac OS X.

I just removed all the hidden files coming from the Mac OS X machine, and now the backend works perfectly. The database has been exported from MAMP with a mysqldump, and imported into the mysql database of the Debian server. The codification UTF8 seems Ok.

I developed one extension in extbase where I added all the layout for the website, including page = PAGE object.

But on frontend I only can see: Oops, an error occurred!

I can Include my TS from this extension to the main TS template of the site, but the funny thing is: when I use the Template Analyzer, the TS of my extension is not listed.

I don't have an idea of what the problem could be.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio