Hi Robert,

You would build an array of alternative tt_news configurations, something like
this:

    10  = CASE
    10 {
        key.cObject = RECORDS
        key.cObject {
            tables = tt_news
            dontCheckPid = 1
            source {
                data = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news
                intval = 1
            }
            conf.tt_news = TEXT
            conf.tt_news.field = type
        }

        default < plugin.tt_news
        default {
                ... default tt_news configuration here
        }
        4 < plugin.tt_news
        4 {
                templateFile = yourcustomtemplatefortype4
                genericmarkers {
                        yourmarker < lib.yourcontent
                }
        }
    }

Finally, this object goes somewhere into your page template. How that is done depends on your setup and template engine.

Loek