Hi Luis,

I don't get it, why you added the fileadmin folder to robots.txt. If there is
content in it, Google (and others) have to access it to index it (images, PDFs
and other linked assets).

There is nothing wrong for Google to access those folders. If you happen to
have HTML files in there, that aren't linked from your "official" pages, then
they will be non-existent to Google. Google doesn't "scan" the folders, but
strictly follows links.

If you are afraid of search engines to accidently access those HTML files then
add a Rewrite Rule (Apache) to direct access to the canonical URL.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Mark

Am 11.03.20, 12:17 schrieb "Luis E. Suarez"
<typo3-german-boun...@lists.typo3.org im Auftrag von nos...@please.com>:

    Gert Redlich Wiesbaden wrote:
    > Am 10.03.2020 22:01, schrieb Luis E. Suarez:
    >> Hi all,
    >> Apologize for the extensive post an language.
    >> TYPO3 7.6.32.
    >
    > Hi Luis,
    >
    > sorry,
    >
    > all my content is inside the mysql database
    > includig all typo3 templates
    >
    > no content is outside in text files or other html files
    >
    > Gert
    Thanks Gert. Hope someone else have a suggestion.