On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:53 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Move all TQM board directories to the vendor specific directory "tqc"
> for modules from TQ-Components GmbH (http://www.tqc.de).
>
> Note: this patch is too big for posting here and therefore I removed
> the hunks moving the files. I could provide the full patch on request.
>
> Signed-off-by: Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have no objections to this change.  However, if you want to post the
whole patch, you can generate it by passing "-M" to git-format-patch.
This will cause git to generate a patch which tells us the file was
moved, and git-am understands that, and does the right thing.

Andy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
U-Boot-Users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/u-boot-users

Reply via email to