On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Andy Fleming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:53 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> Move all TQM board directories to the vendor specific directory "tqc"
>> for modules from TQ-Components GmbH (http://www.tqc.de).
>>
>> Note: this patch is too big for posting here and therefore I removed
>> the hunks moving the files. I could provide the full patch on request.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I have no objections to this change.  However, if you want to post the
> whole patch, you can generate it by passing "-M" to git-format-patch.
> This will cause git to generate a patch which tells us the file was
> moved, and git-am understands that, and does the right thing.

That is, *please* repost the patch with everything included.  Wolfgang
can apply it directly, and then I can apply the other 12+ patches you
sent which depend on it.

Andy  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the new SourceForge.net Marketplace.
It's the best place to buy or sell services for
just about anything Open Source.
http://sourceforge.net/services/buy/index.php
_______________________________________________
U-Boot-Users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/u-boot-users

Reply via email to