Hi,

I recently made a simple DNS implementation in U-Boot. The attached file is a
patch to U-Boot 1.2.0.

DNS can be enabled by setting CFG_CMD_DNS. After performing a query, the
serverip environment var is updated.

Probably there are some cosmetic issues with the patch. Unfortunatly I do not
have the time to correct these. So if anybody else likes DNS support in U-Boot
and has the time, feel free to patch it in the main tree.

Best regards,

Pieter Voorthuijsen
Prodrive B.V.
Science Park Eindhoven
P.O. box 28030
5602 JA Eindhoven
The Netherlands

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +31-40-2676258
Fax: +31-40-2676201

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email, including any attachments
is
confidential and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized
intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and