On Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 09:32:56 AM, Ramneek Mehresh wrote:
> Hi Marex,
>
> Following u-boot patch is pending for your review for some time. Please let
> me know if you have any concerns. fsl/usb: Add USB XHCI support:
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/373593/

I missed the patch completely, sorry. Next time, please keep me on CC when
submitting the patches, that helps a lot.

As for the board_usb_init, you can drop the inline and the __board_usb_init()
and do:

__weak int board_usb_init(int index, enum usb_init_type init)
{
        return 0;
}

The static void fsl_xhci_core_exit(struct fsl_xhci *fsl_xhci) must shut down
the controller, which I don't see happening. Why?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Marek Vasut