> >  /* IFC */
> >  #define CONFIG_SYS_FSL_IFC_LE
> > +#define CONFIG_SYS_MEMAC_LITTLE_ENDIAN
>
> It seems tedious to have to define this. Can't you just use the functions
> available?
>
> [S.H] To use a define is based on a concern that we cannot assume the I/O
> access of an IP share same endianness as the Soc(s), we cannot assume on
> little endian Soc the I/O access is little endian, on big endian Soc the I/O
> access is big endian, the I/O access could be little endian on big endian Soc
> and vice versa.

You're saying that the IP is expected to be in different endianness? If that is
practically the case, then I'm fine with this patch. I just want to ensure that
it is not just speculative generality.
[S.H] Yes. The IP is in different endianness, i.e. little endian on LS2, big
endian on PowerPc Soc(s).
Thank you!
Shaohui