On 2017-05-31 01:12, Lukasz Majewski wrote:

[ SNIP ]

Maybe it would be better to have

gpt flip mmc 0 <optional parameter 'name'>

(By default we have "primary" and "backup")

In that way we could set other names to GPT partitions without the
need to modify the code.

Another possibility is to support

    gpt flip mmc 0 <name 1> <name 2>

where two names are required, with defaults 'primary' and 'backup'. Perhaps I should rework patch 5 that way? I considered this form for the original submission, but wasn't sure what other projects might find useful.

And another request -> Could you consider adding tests for those new
gpt commands to the 'sandbox' (sandbox_defconfig) ?

I will look into adding another patch to do that. I'm sure such tests are a good idea for our project.

Despite above comments - you did a great job :-)

Thanks. I'm sorry to have omitted you, Lukasz, from the original submission, but I consulted an old version of MAINTAINERS from my original 2015.07.

-- Alison

---
Alison Chaiken                      ali...@she-devel.com, 650-279-5600
http://{ she-devel.com, exerciseforthereader.org }
"We are giving up our privacy, one convenience at a time." -- Evangelos Simoudis