Thank you very much. I expanded the malloc into a bigger number and now I
don't get those errors.
My remaining problem is that I can't seem to move the serial console or
console monitor (I don't know which term is better) into my flexcom1 usart.
It always keep saying:

No serial driver found
resetting ...

I followed the example that Nicolas pointed to (modified the stdout-path,
modified the address, modified the pins, added the serial port into my
device tree, modified all the CONFIGS in my defconfig file) but still I
don't know why it doesn't link.

My device tree is alright because now I see that the drivers do get binded.
If I disable the CONFIG_DEBUG_UART=n nothing gets displayed but if I
activate it, it shows me the message above.
Any idea on how to debug this help would be appreciated.