On 28.07.21 19:40, Fabio Estevam wrote:
Hi Tom,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 2:04 PM Tom Rini <tr...@konsulko.com> wrote:

Hey all,

I'm sending this email to people that are either listed as maintainers
for the following boards, or have shown interest in that general area
before.  These boards are the only ones left in tree right now that do
not have CONFIG_DM enabled:
flea3 aspenite zmx25 mx28evk mx28evk_auart_console mx28evk_nand

I have sent the mx28evk DM conversion series:
https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg398398.html

and

https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg398399.html

but it seems it got missed.

Its status was erroneously set in patchwork - I'll pick it up.

Could you or Stefano please apply it?

I plan to support only mx28evk_defconfig and I am fine to remove the
other mx28evk defconfig variants.

Thanks

Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sba...@denx.de