Dear Sebastien,

Am 15.11.2010 um 12:43 schrieb Sebastien Carlier:

> Dear Andreas,
>
> On 2010-11-15 12:09:58, Andreas Bießmann wrote:
>>
>> arm920t/at91 is ongoing. I may need your help these days but first I
>> need some time to get my last linker related issues fixed properly
>> (segfault when linking empty weak symbol with -pie).
>
> Can you please try the attached patch?  It fixed this problem for me.

yes it works, the ASSERT/SEGFAULT are gone. I've never tested to place these
two sections that early in the ELF. I used to place them between .rel.dyn and
.bss (after applying Albert's approach of overloading .rel.dyn with .bss). At
that place I still had ASSERT/SEGFAULT failures in linker.

Thanks a lot, with this information I may get the arm920t elf relocation fixed.

regards

Andreas Bießmann