-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brian Leach
Sent: 20 May 2004 11:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] UniVerse on Linux

Trevor,

Certainly - you can download UniVerse personal edition for Linux from the IBM web site.

Brian

On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:10:24 +1000
 "Trevor McNamara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hey, I am running Linux at home (Fedora) and wanted to know if i could install
>UniVerse
>on it for just learning? At work there is an AIX machine running UV and i would like
>learn more about it.
>
>If not is there anything close to UV that i could install? I would like to do this for
>no cost.
>
>Thanks

>This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users