-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de Bryan Haglund
Enviado el: viernes, 21 de mayo de 2004 5:30
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [U2] UniOleDB Configuration

Cesar,

Ok, let's try this from another angle.  Go back to the original OLE DB
configuration under localuv:

DBMSTYPE    UNIVERSE
network    TCP/IP
service    uvserver
host    localhost

Start with that, and change the host to the actual host, and test with that.
That connection should work without a problem, just needing to be tuned to
your specific needs.  Then add one single configuration option at a time,
and test until you identify the failure.

You guys at IBM that read these posts can feel free to step in at anytime to
provide some sort of reasonable documentation/insight on UniOLEDB
configuration(s).

Bryan